Thursday, November 18, 2010

Good V. Bad (or does it matter?)

A friend recently posted on FB the question she was posed at a grocery store. Are we created good or are we created bad?
Well if you ask me this is a loaded question that really is only a divisive tool by the devil. I have thought a lot about this and what I believe. I know that scripture says that we are created in God's image and I know the scripture that says not one is righteous. But what if it was neither?
Judging from history, good, can come from people just as bad can. I think the bad is just sin. And no one is without sin. But sin doesn't mean that God created something bad, it just means he created something that needs a savior.
If we were all created bad, then why does good exist? If we were all created good then why is the bad? See why I think this question is a keenly devised one by Satan. It gets us to debate with believers and non believers a point that in the end doesn't really matter. It doesn't matter in the end how you were born. It is if werecognize Him. It is if we recognize that we were created for so much more. It is if we recognize the need for a savior and the gift to spend eternity with the one who created us.

It doesn't matter because in the end, He works ALL things together for good. I have done some good things and plenty of bad. But God has used each one. This is only one girl's opinion.

No comments: