Friday, May 23, 2008

68 Degrees and Holding

So. . for many of you living in the midwest or east cost, this might seem silly to you, but it is currently 68 degrees in my house!! All the windows are open, it is cloudy and windy, praise GOD!! I know this might seem foolish to some of you, but we have already this spring/summer (depending on where you live) had temps over 100 degrees. And if you know anything about AZ, if it is this hot already it will be a very, very, very long and extremely HOT summer. So today is very abnormal and it is WONDERFUL. I love this weather and it is a much needed break from our very hot days. I need to soak it up now because next week I hear it is back to 100 degrees again. Oh well, some things can't last forever. :)

1 comment:

Karyn said...

LOVE reading about your daily happenings with the kids! :)
COMPLETELY agree with you on this weather too! I just keep saying "thank you, God! Do it again! :) " hee hee
Love to you all!
-Karyn