Monday, June 2, 2008

Here we go. . .

Okay so this is the plan.
1 airplane
2 kids
1 mom
1 Nana
2 car seats
1 double stroller
1 DVD player
3 never before seen DVDs
5 books
diaper bags with all the goods
one change of clothes for each kiddo
and. . we are off!!!!!!
Okay so the list looks a lot more simple than the task, but we are going to Indiana to visit my sister and niece. It will be very fun (CRAZY) :) from the very minute we hit the airport I am sure. But hey, I am convinced we live in a constant state of crazy at our casa.

I have learned in traveling with kiddos to lay stuff out LONG in advance. Right now all the clothes are packed along with a separate suitcase we will have for day of the flight, as we are leaving out of PHX. My mom is going to help which is AWESOME! Jeff can't go due to work, but I am convinced he will be on vacation. I mean for Pete's sake, he will have to work everyday, but we are gone for a whole week (incl. a Sat. & Sun.) in which I am sure he will golf. :) So really, even though he is working he comes home to a quiet house, no dinner making,, no laundry, no bath taking time, no diapers, and two weekend days to himself- to me that spells VACATION!

Now I call our trip to the kids a vacation too, but that is for the kids. We will see if their mommy and Nana agree after our return! Fishers, IN here we come!!!!

No comments: