Wednesday, July 20, 2011

San Diego 2011: A wonderful trip




 Naps on the beach
 Happy 2nd Birthday!  Happy 4th of July!  All at Sea World!
 We discovered C hates characters.
 Eating Dinner waiting for Shamu show and fireworks.


 He fell asleep during the fireworks.

 Breakfast outside.  This would not have happened in Tucson!
 Fell asleep during "the mouse".  Mickey that is.
 Seaport village!
 Ferry to Coronado
 This was a great bike ride and a great work out as Jeff and I were the only ones pedaling.
 Everyone but daddy was buried in the sand.



 Relaxation!!!
They do love each other!!
I even let the kids bury me! 

2 comments:

Charlotte Hoffner said...

Love these pics....thanks for sharing. I totally love how filthy Sean is in the first set of beach pictures! I am totally jealous of the jackets needing to be worn and the breakfast outside! What great memories!!

Unknown said...

Great pictures...looks like you all had soooo much fun! I can't wait until we can have a San Diego trip!