Saturday, July 2, 2011

Boston

Last week I was blessed to be able to accompany my sweet husband on a business trip to Boston.  He called late on a Friday afternoon and said he had to go for work and did I want to go with him?  I am not sure I could have said yes any faster!  Boston is an amazing city, one I could visit over and over again.  Here are some pictures and things I have learned while in Boston.

To walk any where just don't pay attention to the lights.  Jaywalking is a must to get anywhere fast.
There is a crazy culture difference between the coasts.  Not as much skin shows in Boston as in San Diego or even Tucson for that matter.  And yes. . I was a pretty brown white person in comparison to white folks in Boston.

Oh how I love the water. I love lakes, rivers, oceans.  I love the water.  I am obviously living in the wrong place. There is something so wonderful and peaceful about water.

You can get a beer on almost any corner everywhere. Taverns in Boston are like Circle K's in Arizona.

I must have an accent, but I want to know what it sounds like compared to the Bawwwston accent.  Does anyone know what it sounds like??

Fenway is a cool place to see baseball game. And that is an understatement.

There is really no car needed in Boston and I would love to take my kids, but only when they can carry their own stuff.

Many, many places serve grilled cheese.  I love grilled cheese. 

It was great. . here are some pictures. :)










1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Very cool. Would have been awesome to walk in to Cheers and seen "Sam Malone" there:)