Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Lap Dance

I am sure this title got your attention, but it is very innocent trust me. 
Sean has developed quite a great friendship with a girl in his preschool class.  They "cook" together, play babies together, color together and he seems to like her company.

The other day his amazing teacher told me this story and I had to giggle and of course had to post. 
I guess he was just sitting in the futon chair in the classroom.  As an aside, Sean likes to sit,watch and contemplate.  I say contemplate as it sounds much better to me as a parent then "stare off into space about nothing". 

So this sweet little girl started to sing him a song.  He very much liked this.  Then apparently she kept singing and dancing around, but moving closer to my sweet little boy all the while singing and dancing around him.  And he of course just sat there, stared and smiled as big as he could. 
Yes, this is totally innocent play for preschool children, but we would not be silly, inappropriate adults if we did not take it a bit out of context and call it Sean's lap dance.

1 comment:

Pierce Family said...

ADORABLE!! absolutely adorable!