Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Happy New Year!

The last time I wrote, I know I was a Grinch and did not have very nice things to say about the upcoming Christmas holiday.  However since then I have been able to enjoy sweet coffee times with girlfriends, a great night out with people I went to HS with many years ago ;), a wonderful family Christmas with my parents, Jeff's parents, my sister and her family and my brother-in-law's family!  We have played a little Wii, the kids have slept in, we had a sleepover with  my niece, I have tried to not be so neurotic.  I have gotten in some amazing runs and am actually enjoying the time I have running alone.  We have had  a great break from "life". 

Here are some pictures from our adventures:








I pray that if you read this. . and even if you don't that you have an amazing 2011, with abundant blessings.  I pray your burdens would be light and that there would be many hands in your life to help carry you.  I pray you may live life with laughter and love. 
Have an amazing 2011!!!

No comments: