Wednesday, December 8, 2010

2 Family Funnies

Maybe these two stories will make you giggle:

*Jeff has introduced the kids to some questionable music, but this is funny. 
There is a song I am sure you have heard, with lyrics that say "like a G6, like a G6", over and over.
Well, the other night we listened to Lauren singing it and she kept signing "like a cheese stick, like a cheese stick". 

*I found out from one of Sean's preschool teachers today that during clean up time at school she turned around and he had his pants and underwear down around his ankles.  When asked what he was doing, his matter of fact response was, "I had an itch!"  Then she made him put his pants back on and wash his hands. 

My kids are funny and crazy! Hope you are having a great week!

2 comments:

Terese said...

Love those stories! Kids are the best! Thanks for sharing! :)

AmyLovesDavid said...

These made me laugh!
~amy casson