Thursday, October 1, 2009

Fog Be Gone

Okay. . so I have a million ideas for posting to my blog, but it never gets translated from my mind to the blog. I blame it on the fog.
I wish I had some sort of spray or vacuum or homemade remedy that would lift this fog from me. It is the post baby fog. I am sure there are other types of fogs that people are in, but this is mine for now. I tried for the past three months to deny it saying "no I don't have it this time" and feeling bad for other moms in their fog.
But I got it. It follows me around day and night. And I am sure completely visible to all. Others would call it flaky, forgetful, ignoring, etc. It also probably contains the smell of baby spit up or that I really need to change a nursing pad or even a diaper or two. I know. . gross.
I am not even sure how to explain the fog, but I am sure it is here to stay for a while. I might as well embrace it as it is my last one. However I do get frustrated when I feel that others have felt ignored, that I missed a special occasion, that I completely forgot to send that note, reminder, etc.
So. . to all my wonderful friends and family. I am trying to keep it together, but I am in my fog. (Of which I am trying to escape.) Please just don't take it personally. Maybe I can invent something and sell if for millions because I know I am not the only one that has been in a fog.

1 comment:

Meredith said...

I love you my friend! Praying the sun will break on through!