Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Be Whatever You Want To Be

This was the mornings conversation with L as we were talking about growing up and jobs.
First she said she wanted to be a mommy which almost brought tears to my eyes (of joy that is). Then she changed her mind. Oh, by the way, she has been saying she wants to be the following profession since she could talk. :)

Me: Lo, you can be anything you want to be when you grow up, astronaut, doctor, teacher, anything.
L: Hmmm I KNOW!!!!!!! I KNOW WHAT I WANT TO BE! !!
Me: What do you want to be?
L: I want to be the garbage man so that I can go to visit the dump EVERYDAY!!
Me: Well, as long as you do it for Jesus!


The kids have recently paid a visit to the dump along with daddy and papa and they LOVED it. :) As you can tell by her reaction. Most people give questioning looks when she says she'd like to be a "garbageman" but in our house, as long as you do it for the Lord, it doesn't matter the profession. Hope you're having a great day!!

2 comments:

Karyn said...

I love this!!!! :)

Amy said...

that is so cute. Neat to see how their minds work...