Thursday, June 26, 2008

Time

Where does time go? I remember the headline of an article reading something like, Americans do 28 hours of things in a 24 hour period. I also remember thinking how ridiculous that sounded as there are only 24 hours in a day, thus making the statement impossible.
Now after seeing how long I have not written in my blog, how my pictures are sitting on my camera waiting to be put on my computer and then will probably just stay there for a long time, and then actually printing them might be a feat, but these days scrapping them (one of my favorite things) will be close to a miracle.
Why do we do this? Or I might be the only one. Time is definitely not on our side. We are busy, we cram so much into our lives and I don't even think we purposely do so. We are a yes saying, try to do everything type society.
For me, even if for today, I want to stop and slow down. I have decided to not try and put 28hrs in day. :) But I am sure that in doing this it will not get my pictures printed any faster! HA!

No comments: