Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Zoo Moments: Brought to you by the middle child

Here are my "kid in the middle" stories today from the zoo.

Story 1:

Me:  Look guys there is the mama lion and her 2 cubs! She has three, but I don't see the third out and about.
S:  He probably smacked his mom on the head and is in time out. (Said very matter-of-fact)

Story2:
The elephants and the zebras are near one another at the Tucson zoo.  L and S walked over to the Zebras (where I could still see them) and C and I stayed watching the elephant keepers putting out food. We are all having a nice time.  Then, I looked toward the zebras.  There, facing me, was my sweet five year old, S, pants down to his ankles peeing on a zoo tree!! My quick response was a yell (that could be heard to PHX) of his FULL name.  He knew. . BUSTED!  He quickly pulled up is pants and came over.  I made him sit on the bench until I could compose myself and explain in a kids version, indecent exposure.  His response. "Yeah I shouldn't do that because no one really wants to see my penis." 

I hope you laughed as hard as Jeff did when I called him at work to relay the story. 
Have a great rest of your Wednesday!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

My immediate thought to the peeing is "the animals do it":) Crack me up:)