Monday, April 13, 2009

What a Vacation!






















So, we recently returned from a wonderful vacation to San Diego for a couple days. We spend time at the beach, Sea World and Legoland. It was wonderful and much needed time away for all of us. It was also special because as much as we are looking forward to our new baby boy's arrival it was nice to take a trip just the four of us before he comes. I thought I just share some pictures.

Oh and I am writing now from my brand new lap top given to me by my WONDERFUL husband for my birthday. Now I am am not attached to my office area and can "roam" the house all unhooked! :) How fun is that!!!






2 comments:

Karyn said...

it looks like you had a GREAT time! let's catch up soon! :)

Unknown said...

Oh, how wonderful. Looks like you had a fabulous time.
Miss you!