Thursday, June 2, 2011

What Women Want

This morning my sweet girl came out looking like this.. .

  All put together with necklaces, bracelets, make-up, and all dressed.  It wasn't so much what she looked like that got my attention, but what she said.  As she came out of her room she exclaimed "TELL ME I LOOK FANTASTIC!!"  And without hesitation  I told her "YOU LOOK FANTASTIC!"

Then I realized this is what we all want.  Everyone likes to be told they look and are fantastic!  So to all of my friends and even those of you I don't know YOU LOOK FANTASTIC!!!

Oh yes. . then I told her the make up had to come off before the visit to the dentist. . that is the mom in me! :)

2 comments:

Nickalli Braaten said...

I always tell my husband that women are easy - give us chocolate and tell us we're pretty! How hard is that?!?

Jennifer said...

Well Krista...YOU LOOK FANTASTIC! YOU ARE FANTASTIC! LOVE YOU TO DEATH! Hope that helps. See you tomorrow:)