Saturday, January 17, 2009

New Jobs

Since my little girl was about 18 months old, if anyone were to ask her what she wanted to be when she grew up she would always answer "garbage man". This has been her answer 98% of the time you ask her. Sure, for a brief moment she said doctor, but I think that is only because her friend was saying he was going to be a doctor.
Yesterday we spent a great morning at the zoo, just wandering around looking at animals when she exclaims that she wants to feed the bears. I explained to her that they only eat certain food, not "people" food, and that the only people allowed and responsible for feeding the animals was the zoo keeper.
She then says to me, "After I am a garbage man, I am going to be a zoo keeper." I laughed aloud. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Who needs a doctor in the family anyway...zoo keeper sounds much more fun! And, you know she'll always have a job as a garbage woman!