Tuesday, November 18, 2008

My First "real" Cake!

Okay, so first, I know it has been a long while. My baby has now turned 2! I can't believe it, as he still has that pacifier and I am not quite sure how to cut that cord, but one thing at a time right?!?
For his birthday party we decided to take the trip to Phoenix and celebrate at a park next to his grandma and grandpa's house in Fountain Hills. It was a nice day and the kids had fun. For this birthday I promised myself I'd make a nice cake. No easy store bought cake, I would make it and decorate it. Well, I did half of it. I made it from a Duncan Hines mix, BUT I decorated it all by myself. Here is a picture to prove it. . .
So that was my labor of love for my little boy's 2nd birthday!


2 comments:

Meredith said...

Happy Birthday sweet boy!!!

Great job on the cake Norma Jean!! I'm impressed!

Katy said...

Nice...I had no idea you were doing that!